Autumn is here, and it brings lots of exciting opportunities to have fun and share quality time with the ones we love. It's the season of harvest, pumpkin spice, beautiful and colorful leaves, delicious flavors, and lots of fun activities. Fall is a great time to embark on an adventure and create new traditions with your children. I love Autumn because it is a time in which I can fuel my creativity and let my imagination thrive. It is a time that you can enjoy wherever you are. Whether you prefer indoors or outdoors, there are a lot of great activities you can do with your child.
Here are some great activities you can add to your Fall plans:
1. FARM ACTIVITIES: Visiting a local farm is a low-cost activity you can do with your family. Each farm brings its own flavor to the creation of great experiences. You can enjoy the outdoors by taking a hayride in a tractor or having fun on a farm tour.
2. CORN MAZES: Corn mazes are a fun activity to do with family and friends. Children and adults love to get immersed in finding their way through the maze.
3. PUMPKIN PATCHES: Who doesn't love pumpkins? Instead of buying your pumpkin in a boring supermarket, your children will have a great time picking the best ones in a pumpkin patch.
4. FALL FESTIVALS: Fall festivals are full of fun rides and delicious treats. You can indulge your child's sweet tooth by enjoying a delicious pecan pie, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, carrot cake, or a delicious candied apple at one of your local fall festival concessionaries.
5. PETTING ZOO: Your child will love pigs, chickens, ducks, sheep, goats, cows, and horses, among other wonderful farm animals.
6. NATURE PRESERVES: You can enjoy a boat tour, a hike, or a stroll on the different paths while enjoying the beautiful scenery of fall.
7. CRAFT DAY- You can plan a craft day with your children and have fun creating beautiful fall decorations. You can make fall wreaths to decorate your door, decorate pumpkins, build a scarecrow, or make beautiful fall lanterns.
8. BAKE DAY- You can bake your favorite fall sweets with your child.
9. BIKE RIDES- Plan a family bike ride.
10. PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY- This is a fun activity to do with your children.
11. SMORES AND TALES- Have fun beside a fire pit with delicious smores and great stories.
12. LEAVES PILE- Who doesn't love to jump on leaves piles?
Aren't you excited about the many things you can explore and the many adventures you can venture on? If you want more excitement, here are some great fall activities near the area that will transform you into an adventurer:
September 24- Wesley Wells Farms Pumpkin Festival-Wesley Wells Farms hosts their second annual Pumpkin Festival.
October 22- Palm Coast Fall Art Festival- Presented in partnership with United We Art. Join us at Central Park on Saturday, October 22, from 11 am-5 pm for a beautiful day filled with art, music, food, and fun.
October 1 to October 30th- Sykes Family Crop Maze 2022. Plan a visit to the local corn farm, Sykes Family Farm, in October for their annual, family-friendly event.
October 7- First United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch-Every year, the First United Methodist Church offers pumpkins of all sizes and prices at their downtown location on the corner of King St. and Riberia.
October 8- Horseplay Fall Festival- Fall fun at the HorsePlay Therapy Center barn. Pumpkin patches, pony rides, tractor rides, horse jumping demonstrations, face painting, bounce houses, arts & crafts, and many more.
October 22- Ancient City Kids Day-October 22, 2022, 11:00 am-3:00 pm! A FREE, fun-filled day of activities for children and families at Francis Field!
As you can see, fall is full of fun and adventurous activities for the whole family; from the little one to the oldest, everyone will love to include one of these activities in their Autumn Bucket List.